Home Cladding Services
Cladding Services Melbourne
Australian Cladding Specialists, situated in Melbourne, sells and installs a wide range of commercial cladding systems, including aluminum composite, terracotta, and sandwich panels, as well as Colorbond® cladding.
Our workers are highly competent and have worked on commercial, industrial, residential, and infrastructure projects.
We’ve already received a big number of calls from people interested in re-cladding projects, and we’re happy to assist. A simple visual assessment by one of our professionals can often analyze your current cladding systems.
Our Cladding Services
Total Roofing and Cladding specialize in cladding with a range of materials such as titanium zinc, copper, bronze and brass, aluminium and Colorbond. The introduction of Colorbond cladding has made various forms of cladding more affordable for Melbourne residents.
Commercial and residential applications with convex contours, concave shapes, clean lines and curves, our architectural cladding systems are at the cutting edge of exterior design.
Modern cladding is almost limitless, we can take your design and turn it into a reality.
Metal Cladding Systems Melbourne
In view of the new legislation that took effect in Australia on August 15, 2018, we strongly advise all building owners/operators who have an aluminum façade cladding system to conduct a visual assessment.
The Victorian Government established Cladding Safety Victoria to provide assistance and advise to building owners and occupants of structures with flammable cladding, particularly when repair work is required to reduce hazards to an acceptable level.
The VBA conducted a nationwide examination and discovered hundreds of buildings with flammable cladding in some form. Because each building is different, Cladding Safety Victoria will work with the owners to find the best solution for that particular structure. Because of the scope of the project, it is projected to take at least five years to complete.
Cladding Safety Victoria will offer advice on how to decrease fire risk, assist owners in locating trained project managers and other professionals, and, in high-risk cases, fund authorized work. This could involve funds for the following:
professional design services with project management support
Permits and permissions, building supplies, and rectification work are all part of the building surveying process.
Read more here
Our Core Cladding Services
- Home cladding services
- Commercial cladding
- Architectural cladding
- Wall cladding
- Facade cladding
Curved Roofing Cost
High End Cladding Installers
- Understand the commercial and technical sides of project delivery and can oversee your project from beginning to end.
- Provide first-rate installation, maintenance, and inspection services.
- Have experience with renovations and new construction projects ranging from single family homes to multi-million dollar projects.
- Expert in installing cladding for facades, roof constructions, and interior applications in residential, commercial, infrastructural, hotel, and retail projects
- Work with aluminum composite panels, terracotta panels, fiber cement, sandwich panels, and ColorbondTM cladding, among other materials.
- Have a strong commitment to workplace safety, operating under the rigorous rules of the Victorian Occupational Health Safety Act.
- Implement quality control procedures to guarantee all installations are done in accordance with customer expectations.
Wall cladding made of COLORBOND® steel gives your home a new dimension. It adds depth and texture to any space, whether as an attractive, long-lasting outside facade or as inside feature walling.
COLORBOND® steel wall cladding is available in 22 standard colors and 5 Matt colors. It also has a number of practical advantages. It’s easy to keep clean, lasts a long time, is lightweight, and is exceptionally resistant to chipping, flaking, and blistering.
COLORBOND® steel walling is available from a large network of vendors and is weather tight and secure (when placed according to the manufacturer’s standards). Please contact us or use our company search to find a local supplier to learn more about utilizing COLORBOND® steel wall cladding on your home.